Oh, before I let you go, I want to tell you where this recipe was inspired from since I know you’re just DYING to know. Dying. Sooooo did you see my Crispy Chicken Salad with Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing? Well, I had leftover dressing after making that. That’s where it’s inspired from. That was boring, wasn’t it? Sorrykbye.
- 2 cups cooked, diced and cooled chicken
- ¼ cup diced celery (1 stalk of celery)
- ¼ cup diced carrot (1 small carrot)
- ¼ small white onion, minced
- ¼ cup diced walnuts
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Make biscuits, unless you use the rolls I note above. Make dressing and mayo, if needed.
- Mix all ingredients for the chicken salad in a large bowl until well combined.
- Make sandwiches or eat it by itself!